International Women's Days counter-indoctination placards from India

From a MANN reader:

In case you missed it, yesterday was International Women's Day. I'm passing along the placards they distributed in India featuring the theme, "No more gender war." Great to know our struggle is being waged on the other side of the globe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Uma Challa
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 4:01 AM
To: Uma Challa
Subject: Int'l Women's Day Placards

Attached are the placards I have designed and got printed today.

You are free to print and use them.

Thanks
Uma

---
Ed. note: The off-linked placards in .pdf format were so good I registered on MediaFire just to make them available.

Like0 Dislike0

Comments

...by premiering a cartoon strip about four dimwitted college girls!

at Porky's Place
Rise, Rebel, Resist.

Like0 Dislike0

I was impressed with the word "Don't treat women as infants" and "How would be the Real women".

I don't think all the issues faced by men are coming from feminist activity. Those issues are conventional, but somehow they are elaborated by some feminist activities.

I would like to say most of men who are involved in domestic violence and abuse cases have been converted as psychos and abuser by external factors such as community, culture and medias. So we should identify these factors and save out boys in future.

Good starting point of men's identification.

Like0 Dislike0