How Feminism Is Driving The Growing Trend Of Anti-Women Subcultures

Article here. I'd say at least 60% of this piece is feminist bullcrap or something akin to it. But the other 40% bursts through. Seems some progress is getting made into making at least some women to realize the problem that is feminism. Excerpt:

'The MGTOWs are merely one subset to a growing movement of an underground anti-women subculture. The others are the Incels (Involuntary Celibates), and the PUAs (Pick Up Artist). These males, like their feminist sisters, are people who are corrupted by the least intelligent and utterly damaging ideas of nihilism.
uring the conversation, my buddy explained how despite persuading his friend against becoming MGTOW, he was still sympathetic to his friend’s excuse for doing so. In his words, “Men are disgusted with women in almost every way today and are finding happiness in just cutting them out of their lives.” He continues, “And I can’t really argue against anything they (MGTOW) say because I relate to it all myself.”

I pressed harder to ask if he could elaborate on exactly what he meant by that. “Look around you. Every girl acts like a dude and has to have more guy friends than her actual boyfriend. Relationships are no longer partnerships. They’re just mutual debauchery based on meaningless sex and fickle mind games. And in most relationships, I see the women being an overbearing ***** constantly humiliating their dudes.”
“It doesn’t matter,” he says, finally. Despite the abhorrent state of affairs today, he isn’t about to give up on women because “The problem isn’t women. The problem is feminism.”'

Like1 Dislike0


This art. is abt 60% or more utter BS. The attempts to shame the MGTOW man as being "not a man" b/c he won't be a servant of women is EXACTLY why men decide to go MGTOW. It is *nothing* like feminism. Feminism is ideological and collectivist. MGTOW is free-thinking and individualist. It is not really a movement per se but a trend. Men individually are deciding that "modern women" are simply not worth the risk or hassle, and so MGTOW men avoid dating women or having romatic rel'ps w/ them. Just not worth it. But the article does end w/ something sensible: it identifies feminism as THE problem, women as a class of persons, less so, the same way the problem in mid-20th C was Nazism, not Germans as such. Once the Nazism was removed, the Germans went back to being normal. Likewise if by some miracle feminism is jettisoned, MAYBE women will return to some kind of normality and men might w/ a lot of convincing, might decide to try dating them again. But I wouldn't hold your breath.

Like0 Dislike0