Men Standing Up for Their Honor - Stopping "Day of Shame"

Steve writes "So many men spoke up against the idea of Men's Day of Shame, that the lawyer who proposed it had a "week of hell." The story is here." I was seeing a lot of activity about this on the men's rights mailing lists, and all I can say is, awesome job people! This is what should happen when someone makes such a public attack on men and fathers!Source: New Zealand Herald [newspaper]

Title: Week of hell for 'shame' lawyer

Author: Michele Hewitson

Date: October 27, 2001

NOTICE: This story was migrated from the old software that used to run Mensactivism.org. Unfortunately, user comments did not get included in the migration. However, you may view a copy of the original story, with comments, at the following link:

http://news.mensactivism.org/articles/01/10/27/0149223.shtml

Like0 Dislike0