Subject: your article ignored MALE victims of domestic violence; Ledger-Enquirer
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:57:35 -0400
From: bholden@ledger-enquirer.com
To: marcangelucci@hotmail.com

Mr. Angelucci:

We didn't mention it because anyone with an ounce of common sense (and without a meanspirited private political agenda) knows that as a general proposition, men hurt women in domestic situations, not the other way around. Besides, I always figure if your wife beats you up, you probably deserve it. That's the way it works in my house.
Regards, Ben
-v-
Ben Holden
Executive Editor