China Paternity Fraud - Ex-Wife Pays!
posted by Matt on 06:07 PM February 7th, 2006
Reproductive Rights Dittohd writes "Looks like China has the right idea. $3100 is not all that much but I suppose it's worth a bit more to them assuming their cost of living is lower over there. I wonder how much it would be if we equalized theirs and our two countries' costs of living."

Dove's "Campaign for Real Beauty" Ignores Boys | Dishonored Colonel Spreads False Alarms about Rape of Female Troops in Army  >

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Isn't it amazing? (Score:1)
by Davidadelong on 06:51 PM February 7th, 2006 EST (#1)
The biggest break throughs in Mens rights are all happening in other Countries. China, Italy, these are just the ones that I have read about on MANN. What do we hear whenever one of our politicians spouts off about our way of life, and how "they" want to help evryone be like us? I don't blame these other Countries for copping an attitude with us, how presumptuous of our leaders! Oh well, politics as usual...........It's all about the money Folks.
As a Chinese myself (Score:1)
by Daoistfire on 03:23 AM February 8th, 2006 EST (#2)
I can tell you 3100 dollars is loads of money for Mainland Chinese.

(Posted to prevent misunderstanding)

Re:As a Chinese myself (Score:2)
by Dittohd on 12:06 PM February 8th, 2006 EST (#3)

The more the better.

I would have loved more details from this article... like how long they were married, how old the baby was when they divorced and how he came to figure out that the baby wasn't his. Maybe these details would have been too embarrassing for the woman.

Do they have alimony and child support after divorce in China? Is it anything like here in the states? From what my wife tells me, men aren't held accountable in Japan like here. The child support is negligable and more often the man doesn't remain in contact at all.

Dittohd