From: AmateurAtLarge
To: letters@pressherald.com
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 4:45 PM
Subject:Re: Boom in female inmates focus of national meeting.
  Boom in female inmates focus of national meeting
  The Portland Press Herald
Saturday, September 6, 2003
By KEVIN WACK
Associated Press
Via [Men's Activism News Network]
Experts attribute the large increase to a variety of factors, including gender-blind sentencing, the closings of mental health facilities, and drug abuse. But Meda Chesney-Lind, a University of Hawaii researcher who's scheduled to give the conference's keynote address on Monday, said the biggest cause is harsher drug sentencing.
"That's been a shift that's occurred without a large conversation in the country," she said. "It's not just the Bush administration that didn't want to talk about it. The Clinton administration didn't want to talk about it."

I have a suggestion, the cause is simply increased accountability for criminal behaviour by women?
How about this, because women are society's primary child-care-givers, they should receive much harsher sentences than men? They should be charged for the crime, and also charged for corrupting minors in their care by the example their behavior sets for children.

I know in Canada, from personal experience, that little of such attitude existed in 1997. In 1997 women were not seriously accountable for the effect their behavior has on their children. That may well be changing, and I hope it is. In Canada it is completely legal for women to abuse their children in many ways.
There is no criminal statute for the long term torture and abuse we shrug off as harmlessly alienating children from their fathers. It is not only legal to torture children in Canada and the United States in this fashion, but it is popular.
It is illegal to slap a child, but it is perfectly acceptable to brow beat, manipulate, threaten, bribe, coerce, black mail, and lie to get them to do things against their will - false allegations of sexual abuse, neglect, negligence and whatever other fraud they can get away with.
But again the sick and twisted nature of the family court is what we get when we establish these kangaroo courts without respect for basic human rights.
I stress again that the family court is above the law and was designed that way. The only cure is to disband these constitutionally illegal courts and military style tribunals.
These courts have made absolutely no difference to the lives of children in the larger society.
There are more single parent families now than there have ever been
before.
The family courts have made things the worst they have ever been in the history of families.
The current number of single parent families probably exceeds the numbers you would expect to find after a country had engaged in major war.
respectfully,
___________________________________

Donald Cameron
Amateur At Large
Dundas, Ontario, Canada L9H 1V1
  http://www.AmateurAtLarge.com
  dwc@amateuratlarge.com
CC

Letter to the Editor(AFRA );Letter to the Editor(familyofmen.com);Letter to the Editor(international-mens-network);Letter to the Editor(Legal Men's Network);Letter to the Editor(mensactivism);letter to the Editor(mindspring);Letter to the Editor(ncfm);Keith Olbermann;Buchanan and Press;Hardball with Chris Matthews;Imus in the Morning;Joe Scarborough;Nachman;The Abrams Report with Dan Abrams;Letter to the Editor(World Net Daily);Letter to the Editor(washingtontimes.com);Letter to the Editor(washingtonpost.com);Letter to the Editor(usatoday.com);Letter to the Editor(Tribune.com);Letter to the Editor(townhall.com);Letter to the Editor(sunpub.com);Letter to the Editor(scripps.com);Letter to the Editor(prolifeinfo.org);Letter to the Editor(nytimes.com);Letter to the Editor(NYPOST);Letter to the Editor(NRO);Letter to the Editor(newsmax.com);Letter to the Editor(newsday.com);Letter to the Editor(newscomau);Letter to the Editor(nationalpost.com);Letter to the Editor(MSNBC.com);Letter to the Editor(mensnewsdaily);Letter to the Editor(mediaresearch.org);Letter to the Editor(lauraingraham);Letter to the Editor(Jerusalem Post);Letter to the Editor(ifeminists);Letter to the Editor(GlobeAndMail.ca);Letter to the Editor(fraserinstitute);Letter to the Editor(foxnews.com);Letter to the Editor(Druge Reoprt);Letter to the Editor(cp.org);Letter to the Editor(cnsnews.com);Letter to the Editor(cnn.com);Letter to the Editor(Citizen, The);Letter to the Editor(Christian Science Monitor, The);Letter to the Editor(cbc.ca);Letter to the Editor(Canada NewsWire);Letter to the Editor(ap.org);Letter to the Editor(AnnCoulter);Letter to the Editor(angryharry);Letter to the Editor(American Enterprise Institute);Letter to the Editor(Alliance Defense Fund)

----
Donald Cameron
Amateur At Large
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
This reminds me of the "gender bias" reports (Score:1)
by SacredNaCl on Monday September 08, @11:49AM EST (#3)
(User #1339 Info)
you see on the courts. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture, I'm Going To Be Sick.

Every one of these panels amazingly found no disparity in the sentences men get, and a few whined that women were being penalized too harshly. I remember one on the juvenile courts about girls going bad and it was whining that there were no diversion programs for girls. Of course, there were absolutely no diversion programs for boys either and the boys were being kept 70% longer for the same crimes...But they couldn't find any bias there!

Of course, when you dig in the fine print you usually find a feminist panel on these things, or psychologist (which often works out to the same thing).

Freedom Is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed By One & All.
Re:This reminds me of the "gender bias" reports (Score:1)
by donaldcameron1 on Tuesday September 09, @07:08PM EST (#4)
(User #357 Info) http://www.amateuratlarge.com
Well, the only saving grace is that these types of feminists are a self defeating entity. Who would want to procreate with such immoral and fundamentally perverse women?

There are articles now popping up here and there about the whining that women are doing about not having any boyfriends and that there is something wrong with the boys.

Apparently, at least if the articles are to be believed, the number of single women who want boyfriends but can't get them is large and growing.

With that kind of myopic thinking these women will simply fade out of existence as they find no men willing to put up with them.
Men still have the option of marrying foreign women from religious cultures, but that is not a very suitable solution, because many men are just not well educated in dealing with traditional women and have no understanding of religion or faith.

I have met a number of younger men who have just simply given up. They don't like to even talk about women and they don't date.
When surrounded by cold fish, a warm hand can be quite enough thank you.

The number of men that are suffering in silence is profound. Their wives chronically behave stupidly, and they just shrug and change the subject, because they are walking on egg shells, so they don't end up losing their children.
You have to spend a little time with them to get the truth, but it leaks out eventually.
It is like the chorus to some horrendous dirge.
Yeah he really doesn't even like his wife anymore, but he doesn't want to loose his kids, and she is too "self absorbed"[stupid] to know he doesn't care.
I think there are going to be large numbers of single older confused women in the years to come.

I don't understand it! He just walked out the door!
WWWWWaaaaaaaa!!!!

----
Donald Cameron
Amateur At Large